MBS Wellness Group honors the manufacturer’s one-year warranty. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return the device and kit full refund minus our 15 percent restocking fee within first 30 days from the date of purchase. After 30 days from date of purchase, please refer to the manufacturer’s one-year warranty below.
Manufacturer’s One-Year Warranty:
Avazzia BEST devices are sold with a limited one-year warranty against defect of material or workmanship.
Avazzia liability is limited to replacement or repair of product only, at manufacturer's discretion. Warranty term is 12 months from the date of purchase. A receipt is necessary to validate warranty.
Avazzia purchases made outside of the United States should be returned to the authorized distributor or reseller for warranty support. Avazzia purchases made through an authorized distributor or reseller may be returned to that distributor or reseller for warranty support.
The warranty becomes invalid when:
- More than one (1) year has passed since purchase.
- The unit was damaged or broken because of misuse or improper use.
- Rough handling.
- Water or chemical damage.
- Broken seal or case.
- Shorting of electrodes: The electrodes should not be directly shorted together (via metal, highly conductive liquids, etc.) while the device is on. This could damage the device.
- Electrostatic shock damage: Powerful electrostatic shocks into the electrodes may damage the device whether it is on or off.
- Violent vibration: Violent vibration could damage components and reduce the effectiveness of the device.
- Damaged accessory port due to misuse of accessory attachment misuse.
Refunds and Exchanges
Merchandise purchased from the Avazzia website for shipment to an address in the U.S. may be returned for credit or exchange within 30 days of purchase, subject to applicable restocking fees. Allow 14 days processing time once merchandise is shipped to Avazzia offices.
Customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Returned electronic devices are subject to a 15 percent restocking fee.
Instructions for Returning Merchandise
Avazzia products are manufactured under stringent quality control in compliance with international quality standards and established safety guidelines. In the event that a product needs to be returned for service, follow these instructions:
- Include the following information with the returned Avazzia device:
- Your name
- Your address
- Return ship-to address, if different (P.O. boxes are not allowed)
- Daytime phone number
- Fax number
- Email address
- Location of purchase
- Date of purchase
- Reason for return (provide as many details as possible)
- Remove batteries; pack unit in a sturdy box with sufficient packing material to prevent damage.
- Clearly address package to:
Avazzia — Service
13140 Coit Road, Suite 515
Dallas, TX 75240
- Avazzia strongly recommends shipping via trackable shipping method such as UPS or FedEx. Both shipping services have daily service to Avazzia offices and track packages. Shipments made via USPS are delivered to a general mail station, not to Avazzia offices.
- Do not ship package(s) with collect shipping charges. Avazzia will not accept returns unless shipping is paid in advance.
- For international shipments, do not charge duties to Avazzia. Clearly mark the shipment as a RETURN FOR SERVICE TO MANUFACTURERor RETURN FOR CREDIT TO MANUFACTURER.
- Shipments should be insured. Avazzia is not responsible for shipping damages.
Additional Return Information
Warranty repairs may require 4-6 weeks. However, many repairs are completed within 10 days of receipt of device.
For questions, call 214-575-2820 or email email@example.com.